Something must break

>But Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right


Title: Bob Dylan – Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright

This song’s been stuck to my mind for most of the day. I discovered it fully today, and it’s…it’s VERY good! I’m starting to like early Dylan better lately. I think it all depends on how you’re introduced to the material.

Today’s been a bit of a special/weird day. First, I woke up this morning with an aching throat (just like yesterday), my nose did no longer have the breathing function enabled and I caughed a lot and didn’t feel too well.

Getting to school, I was doing better. But then again, I’ve been living on throat helpers all day. Without them, my throat’s just really painful.

Then around my eating break, I discovered we were gonna have a test today in my last class, which I was totally unaware of, because I wasn’t at classes yesterday, since I had a big presentation I was holding yesterday, so it was still school though.

During my second last class, I was feeling so ill, I thought I was going to have to go home, but I pulled through, and got to my test, which I knew was going to go okay, but since I didn’t have my book with me, I thought it would be hard. Luckily, I was so good at Flash, that I actually managed to make quite a good little Flash movie.

It was supposed to be a guy, standing a little to the right of the center of the film, out on a field, watching a forrest on the other side of the screen, and standing there with a rifle, then a yellow bird was to appear from his side of the picture, and fly two rounds over the man’s head, before getting shot down, and then turn red as it was shot, and then turn into a blue ball when it got to the ground, for then to be kicked towards the woods, turning smaller and smaller. And that’s what I made!

Now, then, when I was done, I was headin’ for the bus, but I was a little too late for my favorite bus, so I waited for a bus to come, and then I was gonna take one I never take, but I mixed it with another one, so I ended up another place. I got off as soon as I could, but decided after a while not to take the next bus that came, and rather walk home instead. It was about an hour of walking. I was REALLY sweaty when I got back home, so I had to take a shower (yes, I’m not in a very good shape).

So to make it short and to make you see what’s a bit special about today, it’s that I’m not feeling too good, I think I’m coming down with something unless I can prevent it now, but still I walked home for the first time…EVER! AND I managed to do well on a test I didn’t know about before only a couple of hours before it was!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s